Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gifts and A Little Buddy

My Little Buddy arrived yesterday and this nice little envelope full of goodies arrived today...

it was mailed from the UK on 1/5/09...the postal carrier must have swum it across the ocean, LOL

and here's a closer view so you can see the cute little fish erasers...

Thanks go to Jody over in Corby, Northants, you're the best!

Also have this nice little item to show you that Nichole sent me. We agreed on an exchange...she got one of my notions wallets and I got this great yarn cutter that she beaded. The photo is pretty crappy but I hope you'll get the idea. She has these and lots of very pretty stitch markers for sale in her Etsy shop too...go see!

that's a little sheep over to the right in case you can't recognize it, lol.

Yesterday a little visitor came to stay at our house for awhile...my new little buddy...with a face only his mother could love, hehehe


He's getting to know Max & Sam...Sam is pretty interested in him but Max, eh, she couldn't care less if he came from Mars.


It's difficult to get good shots of him because he's a pretty speedy little guy. I had to stand very still so he would wander around at lunch time, instead of being attached to my leg but I finally got a couple good ones.


And right now...this is what he's up to...














so everybody have a great weekend...thanks for stopping in, I certainly appreciate your visits and comments.

8 comments:

Grace said...

Interesting Pup!!! and what great swag, lucky AllyB

Shine said...

(warm fuzzies)

Walden said...

He's adorable!

Rena said...

Oh little boomer!!!! He looks so happy at your house. I love his ugly mug!!!!! and his snore is pretty cute too. I am glad things seem to be working out well so far :)

wildflower38 said...

Your buddy looks like he's going to stay. He's cute too!

Channon said...

Does buddy have a name? He's pretty cute. I like pugs, but the Knight doesn't do short-muzzled dogs. (Or rough coats. Or...)

Linda said...

He's cute. We used to have one of those face-only-a-mother-could-love dogs.

Bubblesknits said...

Awww...he's cute!