Sunday, January 31, 2010

making progress

I'm rockin on the blankie forsaking all other projects...there will be a shower in about 4 weeks and I want to be sure to have it done in plenty of time.

Mar-cee-ah's scarf is on the blocking board and should be ready to go to work with me tomorrow...her first day back since her long saga started back before the holidays.  I think it turned out pretty nice and will probably make another one.  The pattern, in case you forget is Multnomah.

It's been a great weekend.  A sunny day today made for some good window gazing for the little one...

I've gotten a lot done around Chez B and we're looking forward to a pork tenderloin, rice and green beans dinner. 

Then I can get back to the knitting.   Thanks so much for your kind comments.  Hope you all have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Channon said...

I'm loving that blanket! That shawl is on my radar... maybe in February?

Bubblesknits said...

The shawl looks beautiful! I'm rounding down to the finish of my Simple Things Shawlette. Maybe by this weekend I'll be blocking? Fingers crossed.

Give Boomer...ahem, I mean Stuart, a hug for me. Love that precious boy.

Nichole said...

You ARE rocking on that... I gotta get going on the Chevron baby blanket... oy!

Grace said...

very pretty knitting, The scarf is great and the blanket will be beautiful