Monday, April 19, 2010

10 Stitches

I may have started a new project last night...

only after doing another section of the zig-zag pattern on that ginormous bag I've been working on for-e-vah!

Over on someone's blog I saw an amazingly simple blanket.  I have a ton of Cascade 220 to burn through and decided that this would be the perfect project for it.  All I have to do is knit 10 stitch rows, turning a corner now and then, until I run out of yarn...
it could take a while, LOL

I've been listening to lots of podcasts lately.  Here are a few of my faves...

Bark N Knit
 Fiber Beat
Hoxton Handmade
Insubordiknit
KIPing It Real
The Knitmore Girls
The Savvy Girls
Sticks & String
She-Knits Podcast

If you listen to podcasts, which ones do you listen to?  I'd like to find some quilting podcasts so if you know of any of those let me know.  Also, any on a subject other than hand crafts that you think are worth of a listen...like books or music or the like.

Progress is being made on the new quilt design...

Thanks for stopping in...hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

Channon said...

You keep casting on for blankets on my radar! I do need one more baby blanket, not that I've finished Serenity...

Nichole said...

See the quilt progress is so much fun!

Rena said...

I like your new blankie!!! Looks like fun. Have a good week, its already hump day :)

Grace said...

can't wait to see everything done, the 10 stitch has me quite curious!!!