Friday, June 4, 2010

A message from LittleDog

Hey everybody!  Mom's a little distracted working on a super secret project so the only thing I have to offer is something sweet...

doesn't it look yummy?  I'm practicing my powers of concentration.  Trying to convince that bar to get just.a.little.closer...

I caught Mom using a hook thingy this morning when she was supposed to be getting ready to go to work...muttering something about a new lunch bag type thingy.  I mostly hate everything she makes cause it takes up her time, when she should be petting me!  Or taking me on one of those fabulous bush & post smelling trips.  hehehe
Well, all of you fine peeps have a great weekend, and Happy Fiber Arts Friday!  Don't forget to stop and say hello to all my fans who are Andrea's friends too.

Later!

10 comments:

knittinwolf said...

Love the concentrated pic! too cute!

Dutch Hollow said...

Lol, my puppies hate me for the same reason. Less crocheting more petting!

Nichole said...

Boomer, you're going to have to spill Mom's secrets in order to get closer to a treat bar! :)

Allison said...

Looks interesting. Are you making it for LittleDog?

Bubblesknits said...

Hey Little Dog! Tell your Mama to quit teasing you with that popsicle and let you have a few licks. :)

Kathryn Ray said...

I'm in love with Little Dog.

jessecreations said...

Little Dog is too cute for words. :)

Jess

WonderWhyGal said...

Little Dog must talk to Munchkin and Lego because they seem to share similar complains...maybe get a knitter dog therapy group.

Cute post.

Margaret said...

Love that LittleDog underbite! It makes him so cute! If that power of concentration works, maybe he could get an act in Vegas.

Channon said...

Giggle... cute post! Sissy would agree on the concentration efforts and Gretchen would agree that any project that ties up both of my hands is no good!