Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm Winston and I'm takin' over...

Winnie, here, saying Merry Christmas to everyone stopping in at Grama's blog...she's a little busy today so I got this...like I always do when I'm here, he he he. Thanks for coming by and we hope you and yours have a fabulous and safe holiday!


I sure hope great-Grama P likes this scarf. She saw the yarn in my Grama's sewing room a couple of weeks ago and commented on how much she liked the yarn so Grama whipped up this Irish Hiking Scarf for her gift. I love the pretty cables. Grama said it was a bit rough to work with but after a good soak it came out nice. She made some other stuff too but some snoopy people might be lookin here so she can't show you those things yet. Hello snooper! Get to work on those appetizers! You don't have time to be lurking here today...

In other Christmas news the B children and grandchildren came over last night for their Santa Claus, and Grama tells me lots of fun was had by all. I didn't get to be there cause my Mom had to work at Chez Butt, ha ha ha ha! I'll get my chance for some snacks tonight though when everybody comes to my house!

The calm before the storm...look how the packages were piled high for the grandchildren. The Big Elf did a good job. Where my package at?! Any biscuits under there for a little dog?

Hey, nice ears, Pops, lol. And Grama, what's up with those big shoes anyway? Nice sweater too, meh. ROFL, can I get a couple of pets? I need some love too...oh, ok, I'm outta here!

Merry Christmas everybody!

3 comments:

Grace Yaskovic said...

merry Christmas to you too!

Nerdy Knitter said...

Merry Christmas. What a cute little doggie posting on your blog. He is so naughty I have told him to stop playing with computers. He just doesn't listen. He thinks he is the boss. HaHa

Cass said...

Merry Christmas Ally and Mr. Ally! :)
XOXO