Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday, bleh!

It's freezing cold outside. The roads are icey. My washing machine has been out of commission for almost 2 weeks.

I've been knitting like crazy but it's all for gifty stuff so I can't even show you what I've accomplished incase the gift-ees are lookin.

The high tomorrow is supposed to be 27. That doesn't even qualify as a high in my book.

I'll be glad when I can do some laundry again. Wait, did I really say that? My brain must be frozen...the repair man is supposed to be back for the second time on Wednesday. sigh Why can't they carry some parts on their truck? I think it's a conspiracy...

Here's a knitterly bouquet to say thank you for stopping by and listening to my whine.


I gotta go knit now...

3 comments:

Linda said...

LOL - I said the same thing when my dryer stopped a couple of weeks ago. Scary isn't it?

Grace Yaskovic said...

love the bouquet and we have blogs so we can whine!!!!

Nichole said...

I feel your pain...