Wednesday, April 30, 2008

it's almost done so...time out!

I've been working like crazy on the crochet dress and today I'm just feelin like I need a bit of a break. After figuring out my checkbook, gah! and doing a bit of innernet surfing I thought I'd throw this post up of a couple of things I find interesting.

First off, Rena's bad-ass little dog, Winston, hangs out at my house on Saturday while we're knitting elsewhere. Who knows why he finds it necessary to carry Max's dish around when we come in the back door.

The other day he even carried it up to his favorite neighborhood watch location.
That would be my white leather sofa he's resting his little doggy butt on.
Some people's dogs...I tell ya!

And today I was taking a couple of pictures for a swap over at the MultiTasking 9 to 5 group on Ravelry and thought I'd snap a picture of these cute guys that hang around outside my windows at work.

There are 4 of them. They look sort of like Tiki statues. I work in a very old building. If anybody has any idea what purpose they are supposed to serve could ya let me know? Thanks

I'm so close...just a couple more evenings bent over the hook...


now, please let it look as good on me as it does lying on the couch, lol.

5 comments:

Rena said...

The dress is looking so amazing.
If you want I will come over and wash my dogs butt marks off your couch. He is a bad ass dog but I know you love him!!! He loves lookin out his grandmas window.

Amy said...

Funny dog! Who knows why they do what they do???

Rachel said...

I can't wait to see that dress! From the teaser pictures you show, it looks like it'll just be amazing!

JessaLu said...

That dress is going to be stunning!

alabamafiberdreams said...

I can't wait to see it finished!