Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wee Tiny Sock

I got my Wee Tiny Sock today

Nisha did a great job dying this yarn as you can see . It's so cute and the yarn is so soft, it's even sparkly! And she put a nice little loop on top to hang it with. So tomorrow morning it will go to work with me and be added to the bulletin board of honor next to my desk.

Thank you Nisha!

It was so nice to get personal mail that didn't involve an RSVP and buying a gift, lol.

This Wee Tiny Sock will be a nice reminder of yet another great idea from Emily.

6 comments:

Rena said...

Nice sock and I too agree it is nice to get personal mail just because. I got a great wee tiny sock too. Check mine out.

Bubblesknits said...

Very cute! This was such a great swap idea. :-)

Nichole said...

Very cute!

Grace Yaskovic said...

adorable Next year I am doing the sock thing!!

Gnat said...

Your sock looks so wonderful!! I love it!!

wildflower38 said...

Those are too cute!