Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Grama's got a brand new bag, and a very cute Grandson!

Is this the coolest 12 yr old you've ever seen?

Last night's athletic awards banquet was very nice and Stinky got a couple of awards. What he didn't get in height he has made up for in speed, a great sense of humor and super-coolness. He got the coolness from his Papa, I think...

speaking of cute, how do you like my new bag?
I found the instructions on the Mackville Road blog. Thank you!

I think I may have to make a few of these for some special friends...

Gotta go pack now, tomorrow morning, we're outta here! Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Diane said...

Hurray! I love your new bag! Very good looking indeed!

And that boy there at the top is most certainly the coolest 12 year old I've seen...

Anonymous said...

congrats to the grandson, and yes he's a cutie,

Love the bag its adorable!!! have a wonderful trip

Your 9-5 swap buddy

Rena said...

Ooooohh that is a nice bag, cute boy too.

Anonymous said...

Just how "special" must one be? GREAT bag.
-Lorilee

Purl said...

He sure is handsome and cool grandson. And I love the bag!

wildflower38 said...

Ally... I've always thought we had a special relationship.

Your grandson is too cute!!

clarabelle said...

Your grandson (!?Stinky?!) has definite got 'cool' down to a fine art! I love his shades...

And beautiful bag too - you have so much patience!

JessaLu said...

Congratulations to the (cute) grandson! :o)) Love the bag. :o)

Nichole said...

Congrats - he's a cutie!
Love the clutch!