Thursday, November 6, 2008

What an exciting ride it's been...

Of all the political buttons I've collected over the past few months this one is my favorite!


We met up with a few friends Tuesday night for a little party at Mosaic. What fun! We got to hang out with the volunteers from the local Dem HQ and watch the election returns.


There were refreshments and we got to meet a few new folks and watch the big screen tv's


Sorry for the crappy picture quality, I forgot my camera and had to use my cell...bleh.

a pretty emotional night for all of us

The Saint has worked very hard the last 60 days. It's been a long, nerve wracking campaign - draining at times and uplifting at others. A learning experience the whole way that I would not have wanted to miss. Thanks, Honey, for working so hard even when you were unbelievably tired some days. It was the opportunity of a lifetime.

Turn out the liiiiiights, the party's overrrrr...



Now we can rejoice in these historic moments. I'll be reminded everyday when I look at this hanging on my kitchen wall...


Let's get to work!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Give The Saint our thanks too!

Grace said...

I will be perfectly honest he was not my first choice but I have always been a Republican, but I do have hope that the change he brings will be a good thing, he is a very charasmatic man and I admire his willingness to take on this global mess we are in!!!

Linda said...

It was a wonderful night, wasn't it?