Thursday, September 24, 2009

Art Prize Part 1

Don't miss it...Vincent Van Rat by Roger King
The atmosphere downtown was nothing short of electric today when I went out at lunch. I couldn't believe what I saw when I walked out of the building.

The sight of this crowd coming up Monroe Center almost brought tears to my eyes.

Redball Project by Kurt Perschke
There's something everyone can appreciate no matter your age, education or background.

I'm loving that I can act like a tourist in my own city.


Petite Passe by Terrence Karpowicz
It's only day 2, I have this feeling that I won't be able to see everything. I'm sure I'm not alone...

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Very cool! Can't wait to see more pics!

Bubblesknits said...

Neat! What was the guy doing with the big red ball?

bethanyg said...

How fun! Some neighbors and I are thinking of doing a little walking tour next week~have to do a little route planning though, ages 1-4! :) Maybe I'll see you at lunch time. hah!

Grace said...

fun fun pictures