Sunday, September 13, 2009

Party Time! #53


First off, thank you for coming. I feel honored that you continue to visit my blog.

And thank you to Audra for making me this cute knitting themed birthday cake!



Yesterday we celebrated with friends and family...birthday celebration for me, old buddies get-together for James and the "old-heads" and James' rapidly approaching retirement - on the 25th. James fried many pounds of fish and it was awesome as usual, thanks Honey!Great fun but lots of work too.





And it was nice to see our friend Ronnie that you all so kindly sent good thoughts too during his time of the coma. He's doing great now...



It's such a nice day today and I can relax on the deck this afternoon, after the sun reaches the other side of the house, and do some serious knitting.

I've been doing a lot of knitting but not remembering to take pictures of my knitting. Since it's a beautiful, sunny day today here are a couple photos of the projects I'm working on lately.

I'm attempting to finish the first Cookie A Summer Sox this week so I can get started on the second Coquette sock for my little friend Ashley.







On Monday, last, we spent some time at Labor Fest and Boomer got to meet a bunch of peeps and get lots of pets...he was a happy little doggie.
May you get lots of pets this week and be happy peeps! Have a good one.

Please bare with me as I attempt to master this new format...it's very frustrating but I think I'm getting there...

5 comments:

KnittingReader said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you had a wonderful party.

Bubblesknits said...

Happy, happy birthday!!! Hope you had a fabulous day! :-)

Nichole said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday weekend!!! Great pics of boomer!

Grace said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful day, I think your package should arrive today!

bethanyg said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Looks like a great day. Love the cake!