Saturday, November 21, 2009

already missing summer

Now that we've had a few weeks of autumn weather I'm ready for summer again. I'm going to miss seeing this...and I know Max is going to miss the little tidbits she manages to catch while The Saint is smokin some meat.

What is everybody knitting and spinning? Are you ready for the holidays? Nah, me neither!

I'm off to City Knitting today for the first of the last Saturdays hangin with my knitting peeps. I know it's going to be a tough one. We'll get through it, I just have to remember get everybody's contact info so we don't lose track of anyone. The countdown has started...

4 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

That's the important thing. Email addresses. After our lys shut down, we just started a knitting group that meets at a local coffee shop. Anytime anything changes, a mass email goes out. :-)

Grace said...

Tom grills all winter, we don't get as much snow as you but it still wouldn't stop him

I just finished the last of Christmas knitting but I still have lots of fun things ahead!

clarabelle said...

Sorry to hear your LYS news; hope you can keep in contact with friends you've made there. And as for your lace knitting - hang in there!

Nichole said...

We grill all winter long... it just stays on the porch!