Monday, November 30, 2009

I would forget my head...

I thought I added this pic to my last post...duh.here's another one...
And today The Saint managed to get a pic of Sam and Boomer sharing...the other shot he caught both of them with their tongues out, LOL
So darn cute...I know I'll never catch them like this since Boomer follows me every-where-I-go!

Have a great week! I'm off to knit and listen to my new Audible book, Ava's Man by Rick Bragg.

I finished Stephen King's Under the Dome last night. It was a great 40 hour listen and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys old-school Stephen King - a mix of Needful Things and The Stand is what it made me think of. Anyone else out there listening to books these days? It's a great way to multi-task.

6 comments:

Rena said...

I like the blankie looks nice and warm :)
OM freaking G boomer and sam in the bed together!!! haha so cute esp when their tongues hangin out!

BammerKT said...

Yes, Ma'am! I'm listening to The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand and I cannot WAIT to listen to Under the Dome. I get a new King book so seldom that I almost feel like I should save it for a special occasion.

knittinwolf said...

Love the pic of Sam and Boomer! Too cute! Gonna go check out audible now...I've never thought of that!

Bubblesknits said...

Very pretty blanket. :-) Love the picture of the pups sharing the bed.

Nichole said...

Pretty.. .and I adore that shot of the 2 kids!

carlita dee said...

These dogs know they're too cute. :)

Great man blanket!