Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Last night we had our Mother's Day celebration at a new local Asian restaurant.  I opted for the less theatrical table in the other room.  I am not a fan of flying food.  It was very yummy, I had the Massaman Curry w/Tofu and the company was great as always.  Thanks for a fun night!  you know who you are

It's been a lovely day.   The sun is shining, it's still a bit breezy and the temp is in the mid 50s.  A great day to stay inside, admire the sunshine and knit, or surf the net or make a nice pot roast dinner...that's what I've done today.

Mr. Greenjeans in Red is coming along nicely, I'm a couple inches farther than this picture shows but have to take a little break as a couple fingers on my right hand were going numb...not a good sign...too much purling I think...


LittleDog has been my faithful companion all day.  He likes to sit in the foot stool chair and look out the window.
I wish he'd learn to sew...

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Happy Mama's Day!
LOVE the red!

Bubblesknits said...

It's looking fabulous! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day. :)

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

holy crap your dog it total cuteness LOL

Rena said...

love you :) Happy Mother's Day again :) if you teach little dog how to sew let me know...