Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Inspiration

I am frequently reminded how inspiring simple things can be...
 
...a few dinner dishes sitting in the drainer in the early evening light.

I truly enjoy my assortment of FiestaWare and this is one example why.  You can get any number of random color combinations on any given day.  Some days they just make me smile and I have to get my camera to remember a particular combo.  This one would make a nice knitting project or a quilt.

What simple things inspire you?

4 comments:

Holly Bee said...

We have random Fiestaware too!! Its so fun.

I like looking at my lawn for inspiration. Different seasons, different colors.

Channon said...

A local restaurant uses random Fiestaware, and I love it. It changed hands a couple of years ago and they seem to be buying lots of a rose color, which is lovely, but not as much fun as seeing a handful of different colors on the table.

Nichole said...

That is a rather nice color combo there!

Lisa said...

Love your blog....saw you featured at DominantHands.