Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Evenings at Chez B

If you haven't done it already be sure to enter the contest.  You have until Friday, May 28th to enter.

It's 8:30pm, I'm listening to Hoxton Handmade podcast and trying to catch up with my blog reading...

alas, my blog list has gotten so long I can't keep up.  There is an advantage to this sometimes as I can go to someone's blog I haven't visited in say 20 or 30 posts and catch up.  Like visiting and old friend that I haven't seen in awhile.

Tonight I even went back through some of my own posts from last November (I was looking for a specific post that showed my good friend ChickenLady in her Strawberry Shortcake pj's).  I love looking back through my old posts.  Reminds me how much fun we have here at Chez B.

The Saint is doing this...
 and LittleDog is doing this...
It's time for me to do some of this...
I know this photo is dark but like I said at the beginning...it's getting late and the light is fading.  Time to see The Saint off to work.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great evening.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Cute pics!

Channon said...

Love that red... Why do I like what everyone else is knitting and not my own?!

Bubblesknits said...

lol The Saint looks comfortable. Nothing better than a cat nap.