Friday, July 2, 2010

In the frame...

As another Fiber Arts Friday rolls around I realize I haven't been here since last FAF.  I'm sure one of these days work will give me a break but it doesn't look like that's coming any time soon.  Until it does I'll have to stick with the once a week routine.

For those of you that just come for the pictures of LittleDog I'll give you a break this week and post him first...

Don't you just love that tongue?

I've been looking at this little quilt, hanging on the front of my bookcase, trying to decide what to do about quilting it.  After two weeks of practicing on the free motion quilting - without obtaining what I would call good technique I've decided to quilt it by hand.  On Sunday I rearranged a few things in the office and pulled my twin size quilting frame up from the basement and now I'm ready to get to quiltin...
 I'll post as I go, hopefully it won't take me very long.  If all else fails I can work on it intensively during my next staycation which, thankfully is only 8 working days away.

Thank you all for being so nice and posting comments.  I do so appreciate them and it's nice of you all to visit.  Be sure to check out the other creative peeps over on Andrea's Wisdom Begins in Wonder blog.

Toodle Loo!

6 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

Your quilt will be beautiful when finished. I love the actual sewing part of it.

Little Dog always brings smiles to my Bears because I have to show them his pics.

Loco Lindy said...

I can't wait for a better view of your quilt- it looks like it's going to be super cute!

Nichole said...

Can't wait to see the official finished product!

Bubblesknits said...

That quilt looks amazing. And Little Dog looks like he's smiling. :)

Channon said...

I just love when dogs show their tongues...

That quilt is stunning!! I'm so impressed.

Margaret said...

I come for the dog AND the fiber pics! Have a good Fourth!