Saturday, July 31, 2010

Playin at Rena's

Hey everybody!  LittleDog dog here, I loves a car ride...

especially when the destination is Rena's big back yard.  Mom actually remembered the camera today.  And figured out how to shoot video with it.  Here's my first attempt at motion pictures, they're a bit blurry but I hope you enjoy them.  The first video is LittleDog (that's me!), Sam and Max.  The second is the three of us with Winston the resident dog at Rena's.  Thanks for the water Rena, it was kinda hot out there.
video

video

video

It's been a fantastic day, we hope you all had one too.

Some pretty flowers for you to enjoy also...
we love some marigolds!

6 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Thankyou for your lovely comment your friendship is a treaure:)Hugs Darcy

Margaret said...

Very cute! There's something about a pug's tongue that makes me laugh. It seems so long for their stubby little head!

Kim Wood said...

I love the last video when one by one they come running toward you. That and you can hear Little Dog breathing the whole time.

Nichole said...

Oh what FUN!

Bubblesknits said...

:D Lots of pets to Little Dog.

Rena said...

fun time for doggies :)