Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Boomer's Tongue

Taking pictures of Boomer out on the deck on a sunny day didn't work out so well...

but I finally found the secret to getting this little dog to smile nice for you...


holding a Skinny Cow behind the camera, hehehe

I'm hoping that he's entertaining you sufficiently so you don't notice that there's no sock knitting going on here...my arm is on fire, I can't knit small so I'm back to knitting just a few minutes at night on my ZigBagZ...that's it - there, over his right shoulder...I'm making slow progress but I'll have to give my arm a few more days rest before I can sock-it again...

Thanks to all of you who faithfully follow my blog. I really do appreciate your stopping by and leaving comments. I'm off to Rena's to watch some crappy tv and do a little big needle knitting.

Have a great evening!

xxxooo

3 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Look at that smiling, hopeful face! :-)

Grace said...

Big needles knitting I am intrigued!

Nichole said...

Boomer is so stinking adorable!