Saturday, August 29, 2009

An artful day...

My grand-daughter Jasmine and I spent some time together seeing some beautiful things around town today. There was beautiful yarn out at City Knitting and the new mural on the side of The Grand Rapids Children's Museum is awesome!

I got some great shots of the mural and Jasmine.






It was a truly fun day for us both.





















Isn't she beautiful?




















The ice cream was good too, LOL





































ETA: rearranged photos do accomodate new format.

3 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

I love the close up of her looking up at the mural. Great shot! Glad y'all had a good time!

Nichole said...

Looks like a FUN day - great pics!

Grace said...

she is beautful and I love her glasses!!! I am glad you had a great day together