Sunday, August 2, 2009

What did I do before I learned to knit?

Just loafing around today...

Waaaah! I woke up this morning with a stiff neck, my arm is killing me from my wrist to my ear. I think I did too much knitting this past week. Those Spring Forward socks go so quickly that I didn't realize how much I was working on them.

It's been a long, quiet day today...I did some weeding, laundry, took a nap, sewed a couple of quilt squares...it's still early and I've run out of things to do...guess I'll go watch some tv. Or maybe I'll take a trip down to the Bumble Bee for some ice cream.

Hope my arm doesn't hurt so much tomorrow...I miss knitting.

Oh, Boomer says hey!

6 comments:

Grace said...

i hope you feel better soon, I would hate not being able to knit

Channon said...

Boomer looks rather serious there. Does he miss your knitting too?

Nichole said...

Yeah, Boomer does look like he misses knitting! :)

Linda said...

Aaaawww... Hope you feel better soon.

Bubblesknits said...

Hey Boomer! Tell your mama to feel better!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Boomer is a cutie and recently I knitted for so long on a project on size #1 needles that I got a burning painful muscle spasm in my hand it was red and tensed up for hours.Hugs Darcy