Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dish Rag Tag

Hey everybody on Dish Rag Tag Team #13! This is gonna be loads of fun!

Last night Rena and I went to the Late Nite Yarnie Party at City Knitting and had a very nice time. It was a nice size group and there was lots of interesting conversation - and snacks...mmmm. We're looking forward to the next one.

Wednesday was StepDaughter#2's birthday...haaaaayyyyy! Happy Birthday to you! We'll be stopping by there this evening to "monitor" all those young folks while they party. lol


I'll be Bashin' tomorrow in Ionia. See you all there! hee:)

2 comments:

JenW!~ said...

Looking foward to Dish Rag Tag. Happy Belated B-day to your son.

Nichole said...

Hey - glad to be on the dish rag team with you. I see we have lots in common... knitting, dogs & wine! lol You're right - your Sam and my Lola (purple collar) do look like they could be siblings! Our Lola was a stray adopted from the local Humane Society. And your Max might be able to pass for a long hair / fluffier version of my Teutul (who was a stray adopted from TN). I have skimmed your blog and can tell we're gonna be fast friends!