Sunday, June 3, 2007

Liquid sunshine!



Sometimes you just need some rain! Makes the grass green and reminds you how beautiful a sunny day is. Rain gives you a chance to lounge in the bed knowing you can't get outside to do any of that yard work anyway. And it gives you this...

The Peonies are finally blooming.

The Fiesta Tote is 90% finished. If you go to the link you'll see their version in the lower right hand corner...

Here's the All-Season Shell finished. I added a few rows of crochet to the bottom to make it a bit longer and liked it better this way. I'm waay beyond the exposed-midriff look, I leave that to those who are younger and firmer. hee


I got my Knit Picks organized into their new binder, ahhhhh. I love some organization! (A co-worker thinks I'm crazy because all my can lables have to be facing out) So it's time to clean up the office/sewing/knitting/quilting/ blogging room. I can't find things I need and there is not one inch of space to set anything down on the desk. I'll be spending the remainder of this day getting a little organization back in here. I find that I'm avoiding this area of the house because it makes me think crazy thoughts! Like I want to run away and avoid it all together. Maybe if I just pick up one piece of paper at a time and take it slowly it won't seem so overwhelming...nah! I better pick up more than one piece at a time or I'll never get done today.

Hope all of you have a great week, give yourselves some knitting time and hug your families. Summer is such a busy time, be sure to take a few minutes each day to enjoy it.

Hey! to Amy, Ava, Rena and Ruth and thanks for stopping by...it's always good to know someone is out there.

Oops, the dryer just "buzzed" gotta go fold...one more way to avoid this desk clean up thing...toodles!

2 comments:

Knittymama said...

Wow! Love that shell!

laurie said...

All-season shell looks fantastic. Your own "recipe"?
I started laughing when I read that you keep your can labels facing forward...SO DO I!! I'm worse than just that in my kitchen and office organization. You don't want to know...
Your blog is fun to read. Keep it up.