Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I've been doing a little making it up as I go along knitting the past couple of nights.

The Saint wanted an "ear muffler" for those cold mornings when he has to be outside at work. What he requested was... "something like a head-band that will cover my ears".

This is what I came up with.









Whatchu think? Too comical? Great colors for Halloween, you say!

Actually, the company he works for has an orange logo...


I'm curious to hear what "the guys" think when he throws it on tomorrow morning and dares them to say anything, ROFL. Especially since he'd wear it even if he hated it just because I made it. I don't call him The Saint for nothin'.



I guess when you're 6'3" and 280 lbs you can wear whatever you want with no fear, he he.



But now it's late and about bedtime for my sleepy man...g'night honey. You don't have to model any more tonight, lol.


And here's another shot of that cute little Winston. It's pretty boring around here since he left. He's enjoying the view from his new living room window now. On a black leather chair. My daughter is more practical in her furniture selection than I...


Sam: Now that the little brat is gone I get the new toy, mwa-ha-ha-ha! This Loofa Dog is great! You should get one.

Keep on knittin!

5 comments:

Rena said...

Love the ear muffler. How in the world did you just make that up?!!? Must be that creative genius in you. I am sure your dogs are so glad to be rid of the bratty winston dog. He is hanging out in his new home window now but he misses his Grama and max and sam very much!
hope you all had a good halloween see you for knitting tonight

Nichole said...

OMG, I had to do a double take with your pic of Sam... I thought that was one of our dogs for a second there, lol!
Cute ear muff... can't wait to hear what the guys at work think!

clarabelle said...

Whoa, some earmuff! Well, you've delivered the knit according to The Saint's specs, so he can't complain. All I can say is, it's quite something!

Winston is so cute!

Surviving said...

Sorry I'm running behind, things just got really crazy. I sent your package off on Thursday using Priority Mail. You should be getting it soon.

Your secret pal

JenW!~ said...

I think he looks quite handsome in his ear muffler. Love the doggie picks. Too cute.