Tuesday, September 25, 2007

FIADE Question #3

Autumn has now officially begun here in the States!! What is your favorite thing about Autumn/Fall? Why?

Vacation, my birthday, cooler weather, new clothes, nice warm knitwear, soup, actually cooking dinner again, wearing socks that I've knit, apples at the farmer's market, oh, I guess I was supposed to pick one (1) favorite...

Sorry, I don't read directions to well. lol Guess that explains my difficulty with Jen's mittens, ROFL!

I'd have to say my favorite thing about fall and cooler weather is that The Saint and I can snuggle comfortably. He's very snuggly but when it is hot, me and snuggling - not so much! lol

Bring on the cooler temps! I love it!

Ok I'm off to the 2nd Anniversary Party at City Knitting! Maybe I should leave my credit card home...nah!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Another fall baby, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

I like the cooler temperatures and being able to wear sweaters again.

Your Secret Pal